Mr. D R Murali, Chairman and Managing Director
Mr. D R Murali, Chairman and Managing Director of MSEE's, is responsible for leading the board, setting its agenda and ensuring its effectiveness in all aspects of its role. He has over 37 years of experience in Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from Bangalore University with honours.
- Masters degree in Environmental Engineering from Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute, Bombay, securing 1st Rank.
- MEMBER – Institution of Engineers (INDIA).
- MEMBER – Indian Association for Environment Management.
- MEMBER – Indian Waterworks Association.
- MEMBER – Association of Consulting Civil Engineers.
- MEMBER – Water Environment Federation, USA.
- As an Executive Assistant for a period of two years with M/s. DORE & SESH in the Design, Construction & Operation of Water and wastewater Treatment Plants.
- As a Site Engineer with M/s. HINDUSTAN DOOR-OLIVER LTD, in Wastewater Plant for 2 years.
- As a Senior Engineer & then as working Partner in "DORE SESH ASSOCIATES" for 3 years.
- Self – employed since 1988 as the Managing Partner of MURALI SESH ENVIRO ENGINEERS and since 2009 as Managing Director, Murali Sesh Enviro Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Involved in Turnkey Design / Installation and O & M of WWTP's / ETP's (more than 600 installations till date).
- Was invited to attend a high level Training Programme on "ENVIRONMENT & INDUSTRY IN INDIA" BY AOTS Govt. of Japan, at YKC-Yokohama in Feb-March 1996.
- Visited EDI, USA (Missouri) and successfully established the Fine Pore Diffused Aeration System based on EDI Membranes for application in Murali Sesh Enviro Engineers Pvt. Ltd, plants.