Calrifiers are installed to settle suspended particles in waste & wastewater treatment plants. Pre-treatement with a coagulant to agglomerate the suspended particles into larger flocs is effected in a flocculator.
Combination of the two unite viz., clarifier and flocculator in the same tank results ina flocculator. Detention periods in a clarifier can be 1 to 3 hours and in the flocculator upto 40 minutes.
Murali Sesh equipment for calrifiers and calriflocculators are ruggedly designed and totally relaible. Centrally driven clarifiers are limited upto a maximum diameter of 20 meters.
- Sixe range: Upto 5o mm dia.
- Equipment: Upto 50 mmm dia bottom scrappers.
- Speed: 1.5 to 12 revs per hour.
- Drive: TEFC motor through V-belt and gearbox.
- Pivot: Roller bearings for peripheral driven units.
- Support: Roller bearing with GM bush & bottom guide for centrally driven units.
- Material: MS with underwater parts epoxy-painted.
- Scrapers: MS with rubber squeezes.
- Bridge: RCC or MS for central drive units.